Hello Aspirants are you preparing for the Punjab Board Exam 2017. Then Check Preparation Tips for Board Exam 2017. Get Idia how to acheive good Marks in Board Exam 2017
Preparation Tips for 10th Board Exam 2017: If you are going to appear for your 10th board exams this year. Here we will provide the Preparation Tips for the Exam. Till now you have been competing with classmates but now for the first time you will be exposed to greater competition.
This will be your first step towards achieving the goal you have set in life. This is because the 10th board marks will be a decisive factor for most of your future endeavours. So Here we provide some Preparation Tips for the 10th Board Exam 2017. Students can check here, How to Complete Syllabus of all subject with this post.
All the Students of Different Education Board can take a idea to perform better in the Upcoming Class 10th Board Exam 2017.
Preparation Tips for 10th Board Exam 2017:
How to Prepare For Class 10th Board Exam 2017:
- Take Printout of Complete Syllabus:- Before Starting your study, you should have the complete Subject wise syllabus. You have only 6 Subject is board Classes. Download the Board Exam Syllabus of the Respective Board’ s Official website.
- Exam Time Table: After the Complete Syllabus, students should download the Exam Time Table of their respective education board.
- Make Study Schedule Subject Wise: This is one of the Most important factor for planning your study. So Make a proper time table for Study. It plays a important role to score good marks.
So all students should make a proper time schedule for each subject. So Start a linear & easy schedule which you could follow easily.
- Maintain separate notebooks for each subject:
Make Separate Notebook for each subject, Important notes and formulae that you come across during your studies. This will help before the exams as you can just grab the subject notebook and revise the portions you want.
- Highlight important points: Highlight important points and formulae on textbooks and reference books to locate them easily. Revise the points as and when you get time.
- Revise Well: Do not study anything new or from a new book right before exams, as you may get confused. Revise what you have studied and glance at important notes and formulae.
After Solve All the Problems arise in your Mind As:
- How to Study each Subject ?
- How to Revise all the Syllabus.
- How to Cover all the Topics.
- Which books to preferred for Exam.